CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Freedom - Day 2

Well, today's blog prompt is "If you could travel in time for just one day, where would you go and what would you do?". I have thought about this ALL day while my dearest friend and I have been cleaning and organizing my scrap room - more to come on that later. I found it difficult to narrow this down as I would love to go back to the time of creation in the Garden of Eden and see the world before sin entered into it, but there are other historical times that I would like to see as well. Throughout the day, I have vascilated a lot through the different options for this time travel and I finally decided to go with my first and constant instinct and that was to go to the Beginning and see the Garden of Eden on day 7 when God rested after creating such a marvelous world. I think that seeing this would be as close as I can come on earth to getting a glimpse of heaven to come. I really don't have nor can I get a picture that is anywhere close to this so I will leave it to your minds as in mine it is so marvelous!!

Enjoy the day and I made it to day 2 with keeping up with the posts - so see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Michelle, this is SO interesting. I'm so glad you're sharing your challenges. I really love hearing your answers, too.