CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Freedom - Day 8

I bet there were some of you who think I wasn't going to make it to post today! Never fail - I am here!

Today's blog prompt is share with readers one thing you have accomplished and one thing you hope to accomplish.

Accomplishment certainly has to be the successful adoption of my two kiddos! Chase's adoption was a very long trial with many challenges along the way but we did finally get to bring him to his forever home the day after Thanksgiving 2003! Mackenzie's adoption was a very fast very unexpected turn of events but one we cannpt imagine life without!

My Aspiration is to lose the pounds I have set as my goal in a current biggest loser club by Christmas of this year. My goal is 23 lbs and I am 3 lbas closer as of today. It is taking a lot of exercise and changes to my eating and grazing habits. I will keep you posted on my progress!!

Till tomorrow may your accomplishments bring you joy and your aspirations bring you challenges to keep life interesting!

No comments: