CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Girls Weekend

OK, now to explain the Smilebox I posted this morning. Megan, Jill, Heather and I went to Seattle on Friday to see Mamma Mia at the Paramount Theater. Fabulous show!!! Enroute, we stopped at my sister's in Bothell so I got to hug and kiss on the nieces (much to my mother's dismay :)). We also went to Lasting Memories (scrapbook store) in Lynnwood and hit Alderwood Mall for a few minutes too. I was glad that they needed to hit the mall as I realized while at the mall that I had left my slacks for the show laying on the ironing board at home where I started to (but never finished) ironing them to pack that morning. So, I got a new pair of slacks as I only had jeans to go with my blouse.

From there, we fought the traffic to get to Seattle and follow the AWFUL Mapquest directions to the Edgewater Hotel. It is such a beautiful hotel once you get to it. We then did a quick change in order to make to for dinner reservations at The Melting Pot - a wonderful fondue restaurant in Seattle. We stuffed ourselves to death but loved every bite of it!!

Then off to the Paramount for the Mamma Mia show. We all loved it and I would go again tomorrow. My family is already sick of the soundtrack that I bought :) but Kenzie sings them with me while we cook.

We hit the North Bend Factory Stores on the way home and got everyone delivered I got home about 6:45 Saturday night.

A great Girls Weekend Out!!

No comments: