CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

More cards


I have been having fun making cards with a friend of mine. We have a great set of directions that uses a Level 2 Paper Pack (CTMH) and makes 50 cards out of it (you add the cards) - you make 5 different cars and make 10 of each. It is so fun. I did it in our stamp group and we swapped them out. I did the black and white set for my sister using CTMH Silhouette and then I did this set for my secret sister at church using CTMH Paper Garden (which I love). I have made so many sets from these instructions that I created a new set of instructions which makes 60 (yes 60) cards from one level two kit. This one makes 10 different cards and you make 6 of each. Tomorrow I will post the pictures of them as they turned out so good using CTMH Caprice.








No comments: