CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Elves on the Loose!

Well another day . . . another Elf Capade!

Yesterday when Dave got home from school with the kids, this is what they found!

On further investigation, look at the drivers!
The kids got very upset about this one and were sure that I would be very mad about it! Mackenzie again went to her paper and wrote and drew another letter to Santa reporting the mischief.

Evidently Santa is not in much control of the elves when they are away from the North Pole as this is what we found this morning . . .



But on a positive note, I hear that elves have arrived at my sister's house in Bothell and one of the elves, Holly, has been reported by my 2 year old niece to be pooping her pants! I guess I should be happy I don't have a pooping elf at my house!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! You have some BAD elves. Ours are still timid around here. They were caught reading books and playing Leapster. It was a good thing, because I have enough little people to clean up after. I can't be having too big of messes around here! Sarah said, "I know who moved Candy, it was Rachel!" Rachel is in a crib all night. I don't know how Sarah thought she could do that!

Heather said...

LOL, love your elves & I would be glad not to have a pooping elf at my house too... just happy, mischievous ones please :)