CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Rubber Duckies & Games

Good Friday morning! The Rogges hope your holidays are going well!


Ours are staying quite busy as I am making gingerbread cookies with 24 kindergarten kids today . . . should keep me out of trouble for the day! I love working in the class and think that this will be a fun day for them! I have it on good word that Santa may have delivered some more elves to the Chelan area last night so it will be interesting to see if any of our friends got elves for their families.

Our elves have continued to resort to their own devices when left unsupervised (but I am NOT going to stay up and at home all of the time watching them as the kids have asked me to do). When the kids got home from school yesterday the elves were missing from their bed so the kids went looking for them and this is what they found . . .


After dinner we enjoyed a snack of Christmas Popcorn while watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The Christmas Popcorn was a big hit and Kenzie loved helping me make it!

The kids tucked the elves in tight in their bed but alas the elves found something to do and were found this morning sitting on furniture playing the kids' Nintendo DS games! They have clearly been in contact with Candy & Holly at my sister's house as they played with games on Wednesday night! The kids thought that was funny!

The other big news from yesterday is that the University of Oregon (my alma mater sort of as OHSU is an affiliate of UO) won the Civil War Game last night beating the Oregon State Beavers in a nail-biter 37-33! Not only does that make the Ducks the PAC-10 Champions but it secures them a trip to Pasadena to play in the Rose Bowl against Ohio State! I smell Roses!!






1 comment:

Melissa said...

Let me know when your elves start pooping. Holly sure had trouble yesterday. I hopeful that today will bring less excrement!