CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good Read

First let me begin by saying I LOVE my birthday present - a Kindle 2! I have read more since I got it than in the past 3 years put together. It is so nice and portable. Runs a long time on a charge and I can have several books going at once on it. I know there is a lot of negative media right now about Jon & Kate Gosselin and the Octomom but the first book I read on my Kindle 2 was Multiple Blessings by Kate Gosselin. What a great read and a great look at the human spirit and the good that people all around us have to share. If you have not read it, I highly recommend it. It is uplifting while still real and also shows the love and protective nature of a mother.



Sometimes I feel it is so much nicer to read a good take on life than to get caught up in the negative publicity that our media-hyped world can produce. I love my kindle and just yesterday I got this great travel bag for it that holds the kindle and the charging cord from BorsaBella.com



1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh Michelle, a Kindle does look like a good thing. Ever since Anita showed us hers and told us about Tracy's I've thought what a brilliant idea it would be to get one of those. Good for you.

I'm glad the book was good, too, what a challenge.