CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

Yesterday Mackenzie decided to choose her own clothes for the day. She is 4 almost 5 years old so her sense of coordinating clothes is limited to wearing her favorite shirt, her favorite pants and her favorite jacket irregardless of whether they even remotely match. Here is her choice for yesterday.
Not to be outdone by her granddaughter, my mother had her picture taken by my Dad this morning in her chosen warm attire for trimming the dog. It takes a lot of self confidence to post this type of picture online and admit she is truly one of a kind . . . My Mom!

PS - I know Melissa (my sister) is in full agreement that Mom's outfit in this picture lacks a little for tastefulness.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It's hard to believe these 2 aren't biologically related!!! I guess the whole nature vs nurture debate has swung in favor of the nurture side!