CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Log My Memory - My January Soundtrack


In early December I ran across a neat website and book www.logyourmemory.com that is a great day planner type book for scrapbookers and mothers alike who are trying to keep track of where they are to be and when but also where they have been and the memories of the year. I personally bought the downloadable version and had it printed at my local print shop and comb bound. I love that it will stay together and include memories that I want to keep. The book also include little prompts and challenges weekly, monthly and for holidays. It is a nice way to remember the details and keep track of what we have done as a family. I am going to use some of those challenges as blog prompts to help keep me in more of a blogging routine. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Every month I make a new playlist on my ipod of songs that are big with me that month. I usually make a CD of them and that is in each car as well. I kind of think of them as the soundtrack of my month. I plan to share my monthly soundtrack sometime during each month in 2010 as I strive to make my blogging more routine and something that logs my memories for future use.

January 2010 Soundtrack

1. Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley
2. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
3. Cryin' For Me - Toby Keith
4. Hillbilly Bone - Blake Shelton & Trace Adkins
5. Why Don't We Just Dance - Josh Turner
6. American Honey - Lady Antebellum
7. Alright - Darius Rucker
8. How Far Do You Want To Go - Gloriana
9. Keep On Lovin' You - Steel Magnolia
10. Take Me There - Rascal Flatts
11. The Truth - Jason Aldean
12. Twang - George Strait
13. History In The Making - Darius Rucker
14. You're Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins
15. Stay - Sugarland
16. Highway 20 Ride - Zac Brown Band
17. Love This Pain - Lady Antebellum
18. Sara Smile - Jimmy Wayne
19. Red Light - David Nail
20. The Man I Want To Be - Chris Young
21. Living For The Night - George Strait


I hope you too will take the time to Log Your Memories in whatever form you choose and time flies and we never know what tomorrow holds. Our written memories will be treasures for our family after we are gone and are completely irreplaceable.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a great idea! The music we choose to listen to definitely gives a reflection of how we are feeling and what we are dealing with. I am sure your playlists will offer great memories and insights in the years to come.