CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Monday Morning



After a busy week last week ending with two days at Creating Keepsakes Convention in Bellevue, I have been a little slow in catching up the blog. Today I am borrowing a couple of lines from an email I got yesterday as I think they are a good start to the week for me - I hope they are for you too!


To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.


When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hand to receive something better.


The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.


Have a good week!

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

How was the convention?

I thought this was profound and so true: "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Thanks Michelle.