CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

7th Anniversary and Family Pictures

After a LOT of static from my mother about needing a "more recent" family picture (our last was Christmas 2005 - the kids have changed a bit since then), we finally managed to connect with Richard Uhlhorn at Riverwalk Park today (our 7th anniversary, by the way) and got some pictures done. He did a great job. I will not bore you with all 123 but just a few to get the idea that yes, we have changed since 2005 (some have grown up and others have grown out - Jillian Michaels is working on that part).



My parents came and watched the kids tonight so Dave and I could go out for a nice dinner for our anniversary. We went to The Bamboo Shoot in Chelan and it was delicious!! He got me a pedicure and acrylic nails gift certificate and I got him a salmon fishing pole and the Love Dare book (from the movie Fireproof - HIGHLY recommend this movie to all people). Overall a great day and I look forward to many more happy years to come!

2 comments:

Anita said...

OHMYGOSH, could you guys be any cuter!!! Nice family picture!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

What a beautiful family, Michelle. You ought to be very, very proud.